I hate seeing red.
- 1 Tutorials => Category:Tutorials
- 2 Most wanted articles
- 3 Jake
- 4 Math = Ocaml
- 5 Twelf Coffee?
- 6 Done
- 7 noinclude?
- 8 SWEET MERCY THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL BUTTON YOU'VE MADE
- 9 Minefield is cool!
- 10 Next wednesday
- 11 SVGeygoodness
- 12 The Party
- 13 Search Divorce In New York Online
- 14 Valley Eye Why A Lot Of People Are Selecting Lasik Over Eye Wear
Tutorials => Category:Tutorials
The reason I had that redirect was so that I could *link* to the category page from the page Documentation. The redirect is odd and confusing to be sure, but do you know of any other way to link to a category page? Rsimmons 06:55, 6 September 2006 (MST)
Most wanted articles
I'd like to direct your attention to the bottom: User:Rsimmons/primop.elf.
- Awesome! Are you working with Jake (he said he was workong on one too)? — Tom 7 06:57, 16 September 2006 (MST)
--DanielKLee 16:22, 4 October 2006 (EDT) Ack I hadn't heard, he might of heard that I'd petered out and decided to take a crack at it. I'll email him — Rob (and his talk) 14:00, 16 September 2006 (MST)
Math = Ocaml
We can't get the math tag working on this website - it requires an OCaml extension, which is understandably past what Godaddy is interested in providing :) — Rob (and his talk) 10:10, 25 September 2006 (MST)
- OK, maybe when we move to our own server then! — Tom 7 11:52, 25 September 2006 (MST)
Twelf Coffee today? --DanielKLee 16:22, 4 October 2006 (EDT)
Done breaking the wiki for tonight; annoy Jcreed to get the Twelfscript server running, I can make cool things happen. Thanks for your patience, I may set up a parallel "test wiki" tonight, since I imagine that two wikis can access one database without too much trouble. — Rob (and his talk) 20:02, 4 October 2006 (EDT)
noinclude was used more widely than groups, so I can't just disable it, but I think it badly needs renaming. Perhaps throwaway="true" or discard="true" (or, flouting convention, save="false"...) Thoughts? — Rob (and his talk) 18:19, 10 October 2006 (EDT)
- The reason for continuing to have some derived form (it is, currently, a derived form) is that 90% of people who need to use noinclude won't need to use include/name. Noinclude will continue to work indefinitely, and it and, most likely, discard="true" will be shortcuts for name="_"
Oh, and did you notice the changes to check="decl"?
nat : type. z : nat. s : nat -> nat. three = (s (s (s z))).
Twelf 1.7.1+ (r1896, built 05/05/15 at 12:56:43 on yazoo.plparty.org)
nat : type. z : nat. s : nat -> nat. three : nat = s (s (s z)).%% OK %%
- The reason for some derived form is that using name="_" implies an understanding of what's going on behind the scenes that I'd just as soon protect everyone else from. — Rob (and his talk) 18:36, 10 October 2006 (EDT)
- OK, makes sense. Yeah, the new decl mode is excellent. Also, that reminds me... I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to color those examples that are not on the main branch differently (like the border or the background). I'm not sure the best way to do that, though. — Tom 7 18:38, 10 October 2006 (EDT)
SWEET MERCY THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL BUTTON YOU'VE MADE
However, can I make a suggestion. I love the extension/technique being called AJALF, but could we call the parser hook something less kooky? <livetwelf> or <twelfbutton> or for all I care <awesome> - but something where we don't have to explain to every user the inside joke-ish reason why the tag is called <ajalf>. — Rob (and his talk) 11:43, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
- The intention is that it should only be used in the editing interface (in fact, that's the only place it will work). So nobody should see the name? — Tom 7 11:51, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
- Aah. But what if we want to make a user interface (i.e. Try Twelf now). An extremely reasonable, and in fact probably the correct, answer is to not have it inline on the wiki but on a different page like http://twelf.plparty.org/trytwelfnow.php, but I figured I'd ask the question. Also - besides <nowiki> tags, you need to check for <code> and <pre> if you're trying to catch non-twelf code. — Rob (and his talk) 11:55, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
- I fixed code and pre, thanks. I think we can make a separate button and tag for try twelf now stuff, but the ajalf tag relies on the mediawiki edit box being there, so it's not compatible. And, the name gives me private joy. — Tom 7 13:31, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
Minefield is cool!
- Clads! — Tom 7 00:38, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
...does take a long time to arrive. And with it not arriving on the schedule I was expceted, I've become inactive until I finish my NSF application. I haven't abandoned the project :) Do you think we should have another coffee wednesday? — Rob (and his talk) 21:41, 30 October 2006 (EST)
- I think we should do something (not sure what) to remind people to do what they promised... — Tom 7 23:02, 30 October 2006 (EST)
- Sweet! What was the font problem you were having? Weird kerning? I know how to fix that, I can show you. — Tom 7 00:45, 1 March 2007 (EST)
- Maybe - to me it just seemed like the PNGmaker didn't treat the fonts as embedded at all (p.s. - google is currently crawling the site!). — Rob (and his talk) 01:01, 1 March 2007 (EST)
- I'd suggest not embedding the fonts and instead using system fonts, if possible. That should work for diagrammatic images, at least. — Tom 7 15:15, 1 March 2007 (EST)
Thanks, but it's not much of a party. Too many dudes. --Ccasin 17:39, 2 October 2007 (EDT)
- Sorry, dude. — Tom 7 17:43, 2 October 2007 (EDT)
Search Divorce In New York Online
According to the recent poll, there have an increasing number of requests to close New York Divorce Records. Quite a few law attorneys have sent their concerns regarding the need to protect their offspring and personal details though reiterates that it should be balanced with the necessity to maintain the judicial process unlocked and accounted for. However, with the dawn of the Cyber Age, the possibility of becoming prey of identity theft and other crimes is higher.
There are definite regulations to acquire for mentioned files in New York. In this territory there are two kinds of separation documents that may be availed by designated persons. To begin, there is the annulment ruling. This account is geared up by the court, pinpointing the conformities and resolutions of the split-up. You will view in here the autograph of the judge recorded by the County Clerk in the region the authorization was issued. In order to have this, you have to contact the appropriate County Clerk.
Next selection offered is the dissolution certificate on shelf by the New York State Department of Health for disbanding allowed on or before January 1, 1963. This specific file is made up of indispensable information about the spouses and the date and area the marital vow was terminated. Divulging of such file is only authorized to wither partner or other personnel having a New York State Court Order.
The fee equivalent of such release is $30.00 per split-up official file copy. If you wish to avail of priority processing, an extra $15.00 is demanded. On the other hand, Internet and telephone requests entail an applicant for a credit card and $45.00 per duplicate. In addition, compensation of mail order duplicates can be done through check or money order addressed to the New York State Department of Health. Simply make sure to include a valid photo ID, utility or phone bills and letter from a government office in the previous six months.
This particular file is hunted after by several individuals because of various intentions. A few would want it because they are to remarry or to immigrate. Nonetheless, alternatives are provided. If your motive is to gather information from the case, then specific data may be obtained from the Internet. Right now, a tick of the mouse is what you have to do to gain the facts you wanted for.
In general, New York Divorce Records are public information for every resident to examine and avail. The reality is that this is the very last choice for partners closing their marriage. When this altitude is attained, it merely signifies they cannot take part in the confidentiality they once experienced. Most of the time, such transaction will be disclosed at the state files. In this manner, it is simpler to get admitted such documentations. Free of charge services are accessible online, but to get more quality output, go for third-party fee-based data compilers.
Valley Eye Why A Lot Of People Are Selecting Lasik Over Eye Wear
Being dependent on eye glasses and contact lenses can be extremely discouraging for most individuals with obscured vision. Not only does having to stress over your eye wear such a trouble, blurred vision additionally causes headaches and additional physical adverse effects. If you wish to have long-term corrective eye surgery, you ought to look at Lasik. In this post we will talk about some of the perks that Lasik eye surgery can provide. Lasik uses laser technology in order to adjust any defects that the cornea has which is causing your blurred vision. Since the cornea itself is being readjusted, customers will have a permanent answer to their blurred vision. This is such a relief to those who have been struggling with wearing contact lenses and eye glasses. Because of innovation, this procedure is remarkably fast. The entire procedure takes no more than thirty minutes for both eyes. After the treatment, the physician will then check out the eyes for the outcomes, to see if every thing was done correctly. You must be heading to your residence in only 1 hour after the treatment. There is also extremely little down time. Most patients are able to drive and go back to their typical lives within a day or 2. Most individuals are surprised to learn that Lasik is painless. Some think that a laser pointed to your eyes will certainly be painful, but this is not the situation at all. The specialist will place anesthetic drops to anesthetize the eyes. There might be a sight pressure on the eye, but aside from that, there is no pain involved. Most likely the most bothersome part of the surgical treatment is the gadget used to hold the eye lids open. Lasik is incredibly effective. A lot of patients have to get used to having 20/20 vision once more. For the first time after a very long time, customers can easily now delight in playing outside sports, reading, and even resting without worrying about their contact lenses or glasses. Whether the patient is far sighted, near sighted or has astigmatism, Lasik can anticipate substantial improvement when the procedure is done. Vision will certainly continue to improve in the next few weeks. Not only is Lasik eye surgical treatment really fast, it is also safe as well. Cutting edge and precision machines are used for this procedure, and an incredibly high number of individuals complete the treatment without any sort of issues at all. Because Lasik has actually evolved over the years, both the machines and the specialists executing them make the procedures remarkably safe. The increase in the number of people going through Lasik has additionally made the procedure extremely budget friendly, compared to simply a couple of years ago. Depending on the state, city and the medical center or clinic, the surgery could cost anywhere between $800 and $3000. If you think this is expensive, consider the fact that this is a one time payment for a permanent answer to your blurred vision. Contrast that to recurring life-time upkeep for your glasses, lenses and solutions. A lot of hospitals and clinics also provide payment plans to help those that can not afford to pay for the full amount at once. Because of this, the treatment is even more within reach, and even more individuals have actually benefited from Lasik eye surgical treatment. It is about time you known this long-term answer to your vision problems.
You have to look for the best eye specialist in Columbus Ohio in order to give your eyes the best feasible care. Check out the author's blog for information about eye care and Lasik surgery.
This article, the best article ever, kindly provided by UberArticles.com