The Twelf Project talk:GeSHi Twelf extension
From The Twelf Project
Can I make a few suggestions?
- Since red is used for links that don't exist, I think it ought to be avoided for the twelf syntax mode. When I'm editing wikis my eyes are immediately drawn to red as indicating a problem.
- Similarly, I think we should color comments and constants differently.
- Is there a way to have a regular expression for %[a-z] to catch all %commands? That way we don't have to have a keyword table.
- — Tom 7 18:38, 23 September 2006 (MST)
- Not using red: what color do you think we should use? I think we'd confuse people that want to use syntax highlighting in Emacs, if we did that with constants. I'm open to suggestions, however.
- I don't think it will be very confusing because many people customize their emacs colors anyway (the defaults are like eye poison to me). Anything else is fine; I don't think you're using anything on, say, the brown end of the spectrum. — Tom 7 17:37, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
- This I've tried to do - making comments bold dark grey. What do you think?
- Looks good to me. — Tom 7 17:37, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
- That's what I tried at first, it didn't work so well for reasons I don't entirely understand - I think the problem is the interaction between it and other regexp searches. It's not the worst thing in the world to have a keyword table for, in any case.