From The Twelf Project
- March 1, 2005 - Twelf 1.5R1 is now available
- twelf-1-5R1.tar.gz (source distribution only)
- Significantly improved tabling over Twelf 1.5
- The documentation is not yet updated
- Re-packaged on March 8 in a form suitable for SML/NJ 110.0.07, SML/NJ 110.53, Poly/ML 4.1.3 and MLton 20040227
- December 3, 2004 We have made a working version of Twelf 1.5 available. It fixes a significant bug in the totality checker of Twelf 1.4 which let some false meta-theorems pass.
- twelf-1-5.tar.gz (source distribution only)
- This is a source distribution only
- It contains several undocumented features, among them some uniqueness checking and improved tabling.