From The Twelf Project
(Redirected from Revision history)
This page contains links to all numbered releases of the Twelf software. Releases before 1.7.0 can be found at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~twelf/dist/, and releases from 1.7.0 onwards can be found at http://twelf.plparty.org/releases. Other ways of getting (possibly more recent) versions of Twelf can be found on the Download page.
Twelf 1.7.1 (Mar 19, 2011)
- Adds support for %block definitions (as opposed to block declarations).
Twelf 1.7.0 (Mar 2, 2011)
- Includes many important features like %trustme and %reduces that are in standard use and documented on the wiki.
- Fixes long-standing bug in coverage checking (not known to cause unsoundness)
- Clarified the release status of Twelf, which is released under the simplified BSD license.
Twelf 1.5R1 (Mar 1, 2005)
- twelf-1-5R1.tar.gz (source distribution only)
- Significantly improved tabling over Twelf 1.5
- The documentation is not yet updated
- Re-packaged on March 8 in a form suitable for SML/NJ 110.0.07, SML/NJ 110.53, Poly/ML 4.1.3 and MLton 20040227
- twelf-1-4.tar.gz source distribution (1.4 MB)
- twelf-1-4-0.i386.rpm binary distribution for Red Hat Linux 7.1 (2.9 MB), built with MLton (README-1-4-rpm)
- twelf-1-4.exe binary for Windows (5.1 MB)
- New Features (release notes)
- Twelf User's Guide, Version 1.4
Source distribution can be compiled with SML/NJ, Poly/ML and MLton under Linux, Windows, and MacOS X. This is first version of Twelf whose source is fully compatible with the SML'97 Definition. Twelf 1.4 has several new features including world checking, coverage checking, totality checking, tracing type reconstruction, and use of definitions during proof search (see New Features).
Working Version 1.3R4
- twelf-1-3R4.tar.gz (1.4 MB) for Linux/Unix/Solaris, including User's Guide and example suites. Requires SML'97 (preferably SML of NJ, version 110 or higher). See the README-1-3R4 file for further information.
- twelf-1-3.tar.gz (1.1 MB) for Linux/Unix/Solaris, including User's Guide and example suites. Requires SML'97 (preferably SML of NJ, version 110 or higher). See the README-1-3 file for further information.
- twelf-1-3-0.i386.rpm (1.4 MB) a binary distribution for x86/Linux.
- twelf-1-3.exe (5.7 MB) for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000. This includes binaries, sources, User's Guide, and examples suites. See the README-1-3 file for further information.
- twelf-1-2.tar.gz (717KB, README-1-2), includes User's Guide and example suites. Requires SML'97 (preferably SML of NJ, version 110 or higher). It has been tested under Linux, SunOS, Sun/Solaris and Windows 95/98/NT.
- twelf-1-2-1.i386.rpm (959KB), a precompiled rpm file for RedHat Linux, includes User's Guide and example suites but no source code.
- twelf-1-2.exe (1,868KB), a precompiled version for Windows 95/98/NT, includes User's Guide and example suites but no source code.